What should I pay attention to when maintaining high and road light poles
6. Types and cycles of inspection and maintenance lamps
A. street lamp inspection and maintenance work is divided into:
A. regular inspection and maintenance
B. special inspection and maintenance
B. During regular inspection and maintenance, according to the experience and practice of street lamp maintenance, the range of each road section, the amount of facilities, the type of light source, the type of light and other factors, the regulations on inspection and maintenance cycle are as follows:
A. main street lamps 4 times a week;
B. over 20 meters high pole lamp 4 times a week;
C. Continuously inspect the monitored road sections.
C. special inspection and maintenance refers to the inspection in one of the following situations:
A. fixed major festivals and important political activities;
B. abnormal natural conditions (floods, typhoons, rainstorms, earthquakes, etc.)
C. man-made damage (theft, traffic accident, malicious damage, etc.).
D. inspection and maintenance time
A, regular inspection and maintenance is in every Monday, Tuesday, four, five, every night light start, because the four seasons black day time difference is big, specific on and off the light time by the maintenance person in charge according to the change of the season.
B. special inspection and maintenance time shall be determined according to the current work.
7. Inspection and maintenance management
A. data files shall be established for maintenance
A. Sub-section inspection and maintenance sketch of each group's maintenance responsibility area (indicating the patrol line, which is provided by the technical department).
B. Facility asset records (system diagrams with luminaries and various light sources, provided by the technical section).
C. Defect records (Shared by the maintenance team and technical section).
D. Dark road section (record of road illumination difference, which is jointly responsible by maintenance team and technical department).
E. electrical wiring diagram and necessary file drawings for special lamps (provided by the technical department)
B. Three rate indicators: the deputy director in charge and the technical department shall organize the relevant departments to carry out light inspection and assessment every month, make records and include them in the monthly production report, and report to the leadership and competent departments.
A. bright light rate: the average bright light rate shall be no less than 96%, and the main road for major festivals and political activities shall be no less than 98%.
B. Completion rate of facilities: 85%
C. timely repair rate:
(1) four heads of lamps: bulb, ballast, trigger and capacitor. The fault will be repaired within one working day.
(2) the roadblock of the conventional line will be repaired within 2 working days.
(3) in case of stolen line facilities or natural disaster damage, repair as soon as possible according to the actual situation.
(4) organize and repair major festivals and political activities immediately.
(5) for street lamps and street lamp facilities endangering personal and traffic safety, once they are found, they shall be dealt with immediately and repaired as soon as possible.
8, in order to save the cost of electricity, part of the road to implement half night lights.
C inspection and maintenance contents
A. The inspection and maintenance of street lamps are generally carried out in the daytime, but the running conditions in the morning and half of the night should be kept in mind at any time. If the lamp is put out due to one of the following circumstances, it shall be handled during the inspection and maintenance, such as:
(1) light bulb life end or tube pressure is too high to form a stolen stop lamp;
(2) blister or bubble causes glass shell damage and only wick or lamp holder is left;
(3) the power lead of the lamp is loose, or the fuse is blown.
(4) the ballast is damaged or stolen, or the ballast is over temperature or abnormal noise;
(5) loose bulb or misaligned lighting direction;
(6) lamp arm shift
(7) if the single lamp or compensation capacitor is damaged, it shall be replaced in time and the capacitor operation shall not be neglected;
(8) trigger failure or unstable operation;
(9) the fuse of transformer low-voltage insurance and control box should be replaced in time, whether the trigger in the control box is in good contact and whether the clock runs normally.
(10) clean the lamp every time or every six months.
B. inspection and maintenance of light poles
1. Lamp pole (including cement pole and metal pole)
(1) whether the rod body tilts, is hit, whether the rod foundation sinks or deforms, if any of the above, it shall be dealt with and reported step by step.
(2) cement pole such as exposed tendon, crack, drop phenomenon should be reported in a timely manner.
(3) it is strictly prohibited to hang the billboard or banner on the lamp post without permission, and it will be removed as soon as it is found.
(4) of metal pole grounding resistance test once a year, the grounding resistance is not greater than 4 Ω.
C. maintenance of street lamp overhead line and crossarm
(1) whether the bolts and nuts of the crossarm hoop are loose or detached;
(2) whether the crossarm is straight and turns;
(3) whether the porcelain bottle has discharge scintillation marks, cracks, hard object bump and clean surface;
(4) whether the porcelain bottle bolt is loose or skewed;
(5) whether the wire is broken or burned;
(6) whether the tie wire is loose or broken;
(7) whether the wire connector is good.
D. inspection and maintenance of special transformers
(1) whether the oil level and oil color are normal, and whether there are loopholes;
(2) whether the sound is normal, with or without noise and abnormal sound;
(3) whether the high and low voltage porcelain tube is clean, with discharge flicker and crack;
(4) whether the low-voltage neutral grounding wire is good and whether the transformer shell is grounded;
(5) whether other auxiliary equipment such as high-voltage riling, lightning arrester, low-voltage insurance and knife blade are intact;
(6) whether there are resin, metal and other sundries falling on the transformer;
(7) for transformer grounding resistance test once a year, grounding resistance shall not be greater than 4 Ω.
5. Inspection and maintenance of underground cables
(1) whether the road surface on the underground cable path is normal, and whether there is any excavation trace. If there is any construction unit, it should be reminded to pay attention and strengthen inspection;
(2) trees shall not be planted, heavy objects piled up, chemical wastes discharged, gasoline, oil inflammables or anything buried on the ground cable roads.
(3) check whether the cable is damaged, whether the joint is overheating and ablation;
(4) low voltage cable 500 volts shaking table was used to measure insulation resistance, insulation resistance must be on a 0.5 M Ω.
6. Inspection and maintenance of high bar lamp
(1) have high lamp team every Monday, two, four, five night patrol lights, at any time to master early on in the middle of the night lights, lights, light, as the important search project, ensure high lamp lights and lights out on time, found that the whole lamp is not bright, don't extinguish abnormal failure, should be timely treatment, tissue repair, returned to normal as soon as possible;
(2) check the distribution box of the pole head once a week, check whether the box body and door are damaged, check whether all switch joints and electrical appliances in the box are good, and whether all cables are connected well, and replace 40% of each bulb that does not work;
(3) check the internal deceleration mechanism, cable, plug, wire rope and other equipment is good every month, and remove sundries. Carry out lifting operation and maintenance of lifting mechanism, cleaning mechanism fouling, such as lubricating oil, keep the deceleration mechanism and transmission mechanism flexible and traction rope in good condition, change not bright bulb, clean lamp shade.
(4) evaluate the metal corrosion resistance of light poles and anchor screws twice every two years, and conduct effective anti-rust treatment for the places with rust according to the corrosion resistance; Butt resistance for a test, make the grounding resistance is not greater than 4 Ω, to ensure the safety of the light, intensity and reliable running;
(5) record and archive the above maintenance.
7, distribution box inspection and maintenance
(1) maintenance personnel should be familiar with the distribution box facilities, operation mode, control mode, transformer and panel power supply capacity and operation status;
(2) the distribution box shall be kept clean and bright, with effective measures to prevent small animals from jumping into it. Whether the box leakage rain water, complete doors and Windows, cable and other facilities complete and effective.
(3) switch closing sign, indicator light indicates correctly, air switch, vacuum switch, magnetic suction switch, arc extinguishing cover complete without burn mark, fuse complete, fuse wire working normally, no noise inside;
(4) the lightning arrester shell has no crack, no sound inside, and is well grounded;
(5) the cable is well insulated and the joint is free from overheating and burning.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- Common failure types and maintenance of traffic...
- Electronic police-1
- Electronic police-2
- Electronic police-3
- Electronic police-4
- Electronic police-5
- Electronic police-6
- How does the pole foundation of electronic poli...
- There are three types of electronic police
- What is the taper of the lamp post?