What is the main difference between solar inverter and general inverter？
1. Since the output voltage and power of the solar panel are greatly affected by light, and the voltage goes up and down, the solar inverter must adapt to a very wide voltage range. For example, the range of the dc input voltage of the 3-5kw solar inverter is 120-500v, while the maximum range of the dc voltage of the general inverter is not more than +_25%.
2, in addition, the solar inverter input voltage, high and low, in order to ensure efficient operation, generally have automatic tracking maximum power output function, and the ordinary inverter does not need this function.
3. In order to adapt to the input needs of multi-channel photovoltaic modules, photovoltaic inverters with relatively high power generally have more than 6 channels of dc input terminals, while ordinary inverters do not need so many input terminals.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- Yellow flashing warning light
- How does highway transport stipulate limit heig...
- Traffic signal light pole size is general how big
- Traffic signal pole
- Traffic signal pole material
- What are the technical parameters and requireme...
- What are the technical parameters required for ...