Traffic lights display order
The sequence of the lights of the traffic lights (tri-color, traffic lights) is green, yellow, red and green. The light duration should be set according to the actual situation of the intersection and other factors. For example, the traffic signal at a certain intersection lights 30 seconds per minute, 25 seconds for green light and 5 seconds for yellow light.
Horizontal traffic lights, either on the left or right of the road: the red light is closest to the middle of the road, the green light is next to the road, and the yellow light is in the middle. Vertical traffic lights: red at the top, yellow in the middle, and green at the bottom.
Such setting is to let the person see red light first, the least easy block.
A motor vehicle passing through an intersection controlled by a traffic signal shall pass in accordance with the following provisions:
(1) vehicles making a turn give priority to vehicles and pedestrians going straight;
(2) in case of traffic obstruction at the junction ahead, it shall not enter the junction;
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- Where are the traffic lights?
- Red light stop, green light go
- What is the development history of traffic lights?
- How do traffic lights work in traffic lights? H...
- Working principle of traffic light (specific)
- What about the traffic lights
- What are the characteristics and advantages of ...
- The export process
- Payment in export process
- Q235B Steel Plate