The time setting of traffic lights should specifically refer to the following:
First, according to actual needs to consider whether to add a turn signal;
Second, according to the intersection traffic volume (respectively different direction) statistics, set the interval time of traffic lights;
Third, according to different periods such as morning and evening peak, daytime, evening, etc., appropriately adjust the interval time of traffic lights to fully reflect the intelligence and humanity;
Fourth, by measuring the time required for pedestrians to walk through the junction at normal pace, set the minimum green light transit time, and leave adequate room to fully consider the elderly, children and pedestrians with inconvenient legs and feet.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- How to identify the quality of LED traffic lights
- Find a Great Traffic Lights Supplier
- How traffic light system works
- How does China develop smart transportation
- What is an electronic police system
- Bidding process of street lamp energy saving
- What kinds of XinTong street light are there?
- Knowledge of traffic lights
- What about the traffic lights