1. Set the traffic light signal control parameters at each intersection to minimize the pause delay time at the intersection at all intersections.
2. In order to meet the above conditions, it is also required to ensure the formation of a two-way green wave band when the signal is interlocked with green wave control at multiple intersections, and the green wave bandwidth is the widest.
3. Establish a traffic flow time-sharing model, such as daily time division, and establish a traffic matrix for each daily time period.
4. Solve the best timing plan for each time period.
5. Set the controller parameters according to the timing table, and ensure that it operates normally on time.
6. Re-solve the flow model reconstruction and parameter optimization seasonally.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- How to identify the quality of LED traffic lights
- Find a Great Traffic Lights Supplier
- How traffic light system works
- How does China develop smart transportation
- What is an electronic police system
- Bidding process of street lamp energy saving
- What kinds of XinTong street light are there?