The working principle of the lane traffic light system is as follows:
The two ends of the passage, which is only one car wide, are ends A and B. A and B shall put A ground induction coil at both ends and install A set of traffic lights. When there is no car in the usual state, green lights will be on both ends of A and B. When A car is pressed to the ground feeling at the end of A, the end of B turns red. When the car reaches the ground feeling at the end of B through the narrow passage, the end of B turns green again. On the contrary, when A car is pressed to the ground sense at the end of B, the end of A lights up. When the car reaches the ground sense at the end of A through the narrow channel, the end of A returns to green.
2. This traffic light system is equipped with counting function. That is to say, when N cars pass through the sense of ground at the end of A to drive to the end of B, the end of B turns red, and the end of B passes through N cars before returning to green.
The traffic light system is equipped with automatic reset function. When A car mistakenly triggers the ground feeling of end A or end B and causes the red light on the other end, both ends of end A and B will automatically return to green light after 30 seconds.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- What about the traffic lights
- What are the characteristics and advantages of ...
- The export process
- Payment in export process
- Q235B Steel Plate
- Q235B Steel Plate Use
- Q345 Steel Plate
- Lightning Tower
- Fresnel Lenses
- Fresnel Lens Function