1. In order to prevent the lamp power cord from loosening or falling off due to long-term sagging or pulling, the solar street lamp assembly must be sealed with a silicone seal at the bracket.
2. Do a good job of connecting the street lamp components in order to avoid line short-circuiting due to reversal of the positive and negative poles.
3. Pay special attention to the battery connection, do not touch the battery terminals and safety palladium, and strictly forbid the short circuit of the battery. To prevent electric shock, you can not touch the positive and negative electrodes of the battery at the same time.
4. At the bottom of the lamp post, a matching sealing device or silicone seal should be used to pay attention to the appearance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- How to identify the quality of LED traffic lights
- Find a Great Traffic Lights Supplier
- How traffic light system works
- How does China develop smart transportation
- What is an electronic police system
- Bidding process of street lamp energy saving