The Q235B steel plate is a kind of mild steel. National standard GB/T 700-2006 carbon structural steel is clearly defined. Q235B is one of the most common steels in China. It is low in price and can meet the requirements of most products with low performance.
The difference between Q235A and Q235B: steel is carbon steel. In the national standard gb700-88, the material difference of Q235A and Q235B is mainly in the carbon content of steel. The material of Q235A is between 0.14 and 0.22.
The plates of Q235A do not do impact experiments, while Q235B is to do normal temperature impact experiments, v-notch. Comparatively speaking, the mechanical properties of steel made of Q235B are much better than those made of Q235A.
Under normal circumstances, the steel mill before the finished products are marked on the label. The user can check whether the material is Q235A, Q235B or other material on the identification card. Design pressure P is no more than 1.6MPa; Use the temperature of 0 ~ 350 ℃; Thickness of steel plate >=20mm
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- Q345 Steel Plate
- Lightning Tower
- Fresnel Lenses
- Fresnel Lens Function
- Fresnel lens applications
- Fresnel lens solar energy
- Street lamp light pole
- Technical requirements for lamp posts
- Traffic induction screen
- Traffic induction system