The Q235B steel plate is a kind of mild steel. National standard GB/T 700-2006 carbon structural steel is clearly defined. Q235B is one of the most common steels in China. It is low in price and can meet the requirements of most products with low performance.
The rest is composed of Q+ number + quality grade + deoxygenation method. Its steel number is marked with "Q", which represents the yield point of steel. The following figure represents the yield point value, and the unit is MPa, such as the carbon structure steel whose yield point is 235 MPa.
The mark indicating the quality grade and deoxygenation method may be indicated after the steel mark necessary. The quality grade symbols are A, B, C and D. Symbol of deoxygenation method: F denotes steel of ripening; B stands for semi-killed steel; Z denotes calm steel; TZ stands for special composed steel, which can be used as an unmarked symbol, i.e. Z and TZ are not standard. For example, q235-af represents A grade of rimmed steel.
Dedicated carbon steels, such as bridge steel, Marine steel, etc., are basically expressed in carbon structural steels, with letters indicating their use appended to the end of the steel number.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- Q235B Steel Plate Use
- Q345 Steel Plate
- Lightning Tower
- Fresnel Lenses
- Fresnel Lens Function
- Fresnel lens applications
- Fresnel lens solar energy
- Street lamp light pole
- Technical requirements for lamp posts
- Traffic induction screen