At the crossroads, if the traffic lights are off, the driver should pass the following conditions:
1, the first vehicle on the right. If there is no traffic light, no traffic sign, marking, and no traffic police, the vehicle on the right side of the forward direction has the priority right. At this time, the right vehicle must be given priority.
2, let the line sign first. There are no traffic lights or traffic police crossings. If there is an offer sign, then one of them will give way.
3, relative direction, turn left first. There are no traffic lights or intersections for traffic police. A right-turn vehicle that drives in the opposite direction needs a left-turn vehicle.
4, around the island, the island outside the island. The principle of driving around the island is actually very simple. On the "island outside the island", when entering the roundabout, the vehicles that come in are allowed to come out.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- How to identify the quality of LED traffic lights
- Find a Great Traffic Lights Supplier
- How traffic light system works
- How does China develop smart transportation
- What is an electronic police system