Fresnel lens solar energy
Large Fresnel lenses have been developed internationally in an attempt to make solar collector. Fresnel lenses are planar, lightweight, less expensive, and somewhat focused and wire-focused. They are typically made of plexiglas or other transparent plastics, and are also useful for concentrating solar cell power systems.
From the 1970s to the 1990s, Fresnel lenses were developed in China. Some use molding method to process large area flexible transparent plastic Fresnel lens, others use combined shaping tool to process 1.5m diameter point focusing Fresnel lens, the results are not ideal. Recently, some people use molding method to process linear glass Fresnel lens, but the precision is not enough, still need to improve. There are also two new solar concentrators designed using the principle of total reflection, which, though not yet practical, is instructive. One is an optical fiber concentrator, which consists of an optical fiber lens and the optical fiber attached to it. The other is a fluorescent concentrator, which is actually a transparent plate (usually plexiglass) with fluorescent pigments, which can absorb the part of sunlight that has the same wavelength as the fluorescent absorption band, and then emit the fluorescence at a longer wavelength than the absorber band. The fluorescence emitted is due to the difference between the plate and the surrounding medium, while in the plate, it is guided to the edge surface of the plate in the way of total reflection. The concentrated light ratio of the plate depends on the ratio of the area of the plate and the area of the edge, which can easily reach 10-100.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- Street lamp light pole
- Technical requirements for lamp posts
- Traffic induction screen
- Traffic induction system
- Traffic information control center of traffic g...
- Types of traffic guidance system information
- Intelligent transportation system
- Application range of intelligent transportation...
- New technology for intelligent transportation s...
- Intelligent transportation system memorabilia