Classification of traffic signals
Traffic line markings
On the road surface, lines, arrows, text, elevation marks, protruding road signs and contour marks are used to convey guidance, restriction, warning and other traffic information to traffic participants. Its role is to regulate and direct traffic.
(1) indicating line. A marking indicating facilities such as roadways, driving directions, pavement edges, pavements, etc.
(2) no marking. Notice of road traffic compliance, prohibition, restrictions and other special provisions, vehicle drivers and pedestrians to strictly comply with the marking.
(3) warning line. To alert drivers and pedestrians to the special circumstances of the road, and to prepare for or take contingency measures.
(1) lines. A solid or dashed line marked on a road surface, kerb, or facade.
(2) characters. Characters, Numbers and symbols marked on roads.
(3) a signpost sticking out. A raised marking block fixed on a road surface and used to mark center lines, lane boundaries, and edge lines on highways or other roads. It can also be used to mark curves, off-ramp, diversion marks, road Narrows, and road obstacles, etc.
(4) contour marks. Indicate the direction of the road and the boundary of the roadway, and set them symmetrically and continuously along the left and right directions of the highway; According to the setting conditions, the contour marks can be divided into two types: buried in the road surface and attached.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Types of traffic lights
- Solar street light considerations
- Traffic Signal Control Advantage
- What are the general solar street light source ...
- How does the traffic signal go when no traffic ...
- Solar street lamp wiring considerations
- The principle of road traffic signal control
- How to set the distance between solar street li...
- Traffic light time setting
- Solar street lighting routine maintenance
- Classification of traffic signals-5
- What is the main difference between solar inver...
- Yellow flashing warning light
- How does highway transport stipulate limit heig...
- Traffic signal light pole size is general how big
- Traffic signal pole
- Traffic signal pole material
- What are the technical parameters and requireme...
- What are the technical parameters required for ...